Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning
With the loss of being able to turn using End Turn, which to some extent was understandable, I have found it increasingly more annoying to play classes that to some extent play off of direction, be it Demon Hunter with Snake Dancer, or Soldier in general with Bulwark.

I can understand not wanting to let people turn for free, however our only options now are to meticulously plan ahead or abandon another attack to move and reposition - or use any applicable skill, such as Charge or Shukuchi to face another direction. The issue there, is that these skills were recently made to have a cooldown if not used for their intended purposes, and they also cost FP.

Instead of shooting some direction-dependant classes in the leg, Cobra users especially, give everyone a 1m action that simply allows them to face another direction. It is not free, as it costs 1m. Poor use of momentum will make someone unable to turn.

I would find it strange that in a land of magic and monsters, people are incapable of taking a moment to face their opponent.
number 1 GTer EU

Messages In This Thread