Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Oh turn order, how I hate you so...
As time goes on, you learn there are even more ways to cause the two turn situation to happen. It's not a now and then thing, it happens too consistently. As far as it goes, it does make pvping less fun. Abilities that let you go after, like Duelist Counter, Boxer, and so on, can completely change the turn order and also trigger a two-turn situation. All it takes is for the enemy to use up all their momentum, leaving themselves with 3 (or less) before triggering these effects. After witnessing and also running a few other tests, I can safely say, the switch sides base on who goes last in this turn order NEEDS to go.

It's causing more harm than good.

I don't know if anyone would like to get themselves attacked twice before they could do anything. Especially people that took a risk and wasn't expecting their target to go before them again, or even forced into it.

I'm with Kameron8 on this one. While what I suggested is pretty much letting the turn order remain in stone (unchanged no matter who goes last like the previous) once the Initiative is set until someone else joins--Similar to what the last turn order was, I also believe we should take a page out of Spo's suggestion. That is to move mobs, summons, and so on to their own turn order to avoid conflicting with the current. (Or just move them all last)

Those suggestions may solve many of the problems with the turn order at the moment.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]

Messages In This Thread
Oh turn order, how I hate you so... - by Senna - 06-27-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Oh turn order, how I hate you so... - by Aqua - 06-27-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Oh turn order, how I hate you so... - by Senna - 07-01-2020, 01:22 AM