Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Oh turn order, how I hate you so...
I'm gonna just flat out state what I think needs to happen that'll help a lot of the issues players currently have with the new turn system, the problem people are having currently is that getting individually double turned by the enemy team because something really small happens like your teammate skip, or your teammate kills someone on the enemy team, or revives start being put out is really really frustrating to experience.

There are a lot of ways to tackle the situation, but I think my preferred option for youkai currently is to have them move directly after the summoner, they all sort of move in 1 block at the end of the turn order right now anyways so it literally changes nothing. Furthermore it only makes bonder gameplay less of a hassle since now you don't get double turned for being faster than your opponent, which is a HUGE gripe I have with the system, I should not be punished for summoning my youkai.

Furthermore, what Kameron suggested earlier where you remain at a static position in the turn order, to prevent dying from turning the tables too hard is not a bad idea either.

If it could be implemented that all summons, robots and youkai, dark eyes etc. to move immediately after their summoner, you'll never run into the problem where your team has too many members so turn order changes and you'll be double turned, and gives more value to actually having initiative as a summoner which has historically been very poor.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread
Oh turn order, how I hate you so... - by Senna - 06-27-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Oh turn order, how I hate you so... - by Aqua - 06-27-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Oh turn order, how I hate you so... - by Autumn - 07-02-2020, 09:48 PM