Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jackhammer's lacklust scaling
Alright buds, there we have it. Ol' Jackie-chan. This gun, being a launcher-type, no longer got any real utility in the game at all, no classes endorsing the use of this type of weaponry (besides the combination of Kensei/Magic Gunner, pre-rework of the former which compensated the hit and damage, which is no longer a thing), horrible base stats (especially accuracy) and the only upside is AoE. Even with Galdric, which is the material for accuracy, it doesn't help it even reach 80%. This is kind of bad.

For instance, the one I'm using is fully upgraded, capped to the maximum with all parts I could slot in that didn't debuff it into worse.

[Image: unknown.png]

Even with 55 Scaled SKI I'm unable to make the damage be high enough to match the rest of my weaponry. Or hell, even a basic 1* Handgun from a shop, with no upgrades. Look right below.

So, could its Stat Scaling be increased to 90% SKI and the Critical Damage to 120%? The 55 base Hit and 0 base Critical, which is incredibly tiny both, already balances the fact I will never hit anyone with this junk, outside of using its potential skill that cannot be used fluidly due to costing 4M and reducing its AoE range.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Jackhammer's lacklust scaling - by Snake - 07-20-2020, 09:53 PM