Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you like about PvP?
yeah that's it really.  I don't wanna make an argument one way or another, just feel like maybe some positivity goes a long way in balance talk.

I like guns, if you hadn't heard asdf.  I especially like the ones that shoot a lot because it gives a really solid kapow-pow-pow-pow combo feeling.  Same reason I like twin dance, honestly- especially with stuff like sharp claws.  Split damage isn't really optimal or anything but it just looks v cool to me to have a lot of different damage procs all at once.

That's not the only thing though.  I love the different combos and playstyles you can work with in pvp.  Sometimes, certain strats rise above the rest, but once something becomes meta, that's plenty more reason to start working towards something that can topple it- so it's kinda something I don't mind thinking about an all.  It's nice, more than anything.

I still remember being a newbie to the game, as I'm a relatively new player, and not being able to do much of anything in PvP.  I got tooottaly trashed, had to work on things from the ground up with my build.  But it was honestly a lot of fun honing that stuff and finding where my character was headed to.

I think where it kinda peaked is when I really started to get into pvp mindset.  Thinking about your opponent's next move, what their tools are- niche interactions you might be able to catch them off guard with, and stuff like that.  Even in short battles there can be a lot of chance to mess up or catch your opponent out when they mess up, and it's just kinda a good time.

What do you guys enjoy about PvP?

No need to get too into anything particularly, this isn't anything 'specific' about balance- just, what about the balance and mechanics feels fun?

Messages In This Thread
What do you like about PvP? - by Maksimum_Fire - 08-25-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by Sawrock - 08-25-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by Perdition - 08-25-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by Mr.SmileGod - 08-26-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by WaifuApple - 08-26-2020, 06:07 AM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by Shujin - 08-29-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by Akame - 08-29-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: What do you like about PvP? - by Balor - 08-30-2020, 02:54 AM