Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enchantment Suggestions/Ideas
An old document I made a while back that I'd like to post mostly even if the ideas may not make it in, I've made a few enchantment ideas for potential implementation, without further ado:

Weapons:
(Catalyst) Apple Blossom Petal:
(weapon name) of Zen - Lowers monster spawns in encounters, increases convert and show mercy's success chance. (Opposite of Bloodsoaked effect, minimum is 1 monster.)

Frozen Fangs (Dropped by Fenrirbus):
Bittering - Weapon: Applies or worsens Celcius 1LV on-hit (Up to LV5 max), attacks against targets already inflicted with Celcius take WPN Power + 100% Ice ATK Unresistable magic damage. (Can occur only once a round)

Torso:

Golden Wax:
Avalon (King's) - Taking damage that would reduce you below 10% Health grants you a shield equal to 30% of your maximum HP for 1 round, this shield activates before taking damage and can occur once every 10 rounds. (Similar to Jarmor it doesn't mitigate damage)

Frozen Fangs (Dropped by Fenrirbus):
Bittering - Torso: at the start of the round, inflicts enemies in 2 range are inflicted with Celcius LV3

Gloves:

Alterjewel/Aquajewel/Fulgarjewel/Acidjewel/Cacojewel - All as you would expect from the -jewel line of enchantments

Accessories:

Golden Thread:
Miser's - Increases Murai gain from the end of a fight by 10% (Stacks)

Challenger's Note:
Hunter's - Increases miniboss spawn rate by 20% (Stacks)

Masking Gland:
Enshrouding - Increases flee chance by 15% (Stacks)
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  â€˘ Perdition

Messages In This Thread
Enchantment Suggestions/Ideas - by Autumn - 10-25-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Enchantment Suggestions/Ideas - by Perdition - 10-26-2020, 05:29 PM