Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Misinformation Regarding a Recent Ban
This is like SL2 reality television. The politics that happen OOC are honestly fascinating to me. I had no idea about any of this until this thread came up but the transparency is nice, I guess, even if this seems like it's coming out of totally left field. Even with all that was posted in the OP it feels like a lot of context is missing, and I left with more questions than answers. There are a lot of things stated that seem to have context hidden behind DMs and/or conversations that aren't present. But anyway.

As far as the notion that someone told a GM something with the stipulation of "hey I don't want this person to be banned" I honestly don't think that should carry any weight in whether they're banned or not. If they're investigated after that and found to be doing something banworthy, they should still be punished. The punishment shouldn't be less because of another player's discretion. After all, the players aren't part of the GM team that decide on the weight of punishments for infractions.

All in all this just seems like a hilarious chain of miscommunication and drama and it's amusing it erupted into something this serious that required a PSA.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perdition's post:
  • Noxid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Misinformation Regarding a Recent Ban - by Perdition - 11-13-2020, 06:03 PM