Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building)
I'm no house builder but I can attest to frequently seeing house builders needing funding from others in order to make beautiful player houses. I'm one of those people that tend to ask a house builder to make an event space I need because I'm no good at making it myself.

I can also attest to player houses generally being one of the most attractive things for roleplaying spots even outside of events, and aesthetic does matter a ton. People want to make it look good, so it can feel good to be in that area if that makes sense.

And yes, the 'rich' people lean towards hoarding the murai rather than actually spending it. Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, but it's a common enough practice. As it stands people really don't like grinding because it's considered very tedious, and I'm not gonna go into much detail about that because you've likely heard it for ages already.

I'm gonna be honest and say that, if I was new to SL2 and found out that it would take that extreme amount of effort to get a decent looking player house, I would be less inclined to grabbing an Asago House Ticket. I'm no game design expert, but I think the people here have made pretty solid points, and they're worth hearing out.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Fern's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire, Miller

Messages In This Thread
RE: Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building) - by Fern - 11-25-2020, 12:32 AM