Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building)
As someone who can't stop spending on furniture I am in full support of this. The amount of real money that has gone into this build I've been making for a group of people at some point to get it somewhere has been about $56 or so, and that is a lot of money to dedicate to a house, to then have to sink tons of Murai into it too. And with the fact you have to walk between the house and the bank to get that furniture, you can often overspend trying to make sure you ACTUALLY have the right amount of furniture you need, because it would be tedious to just go back and forth and you don't want to make multiple trips.

The need for real money at some point to be able to create spaces for the community is already a very large deterrent as is, but the murai costs that stack on top of it are honestly the nail in the coffin for all but the dedicated. Not everyone has the express permission to spawn things to create an event space with, either, so it's a detriment, too, to the desire of players to run events. Because they likely just don't have a private space away from the overworld to drive narrative with.

This would do nothing but good in my opinion.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 2 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire, Miller

Messages In This Thread
RE: Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building) - by WaifuApple - 11-25-2020, 12:56 AM