Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, with some touches here and there
63.33%
19 63.33%
No, not at all
10.00%
3 10.00%
I think something else could be done
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks
I think Shujin, you've missed the context of my point about Volcanic being a crutch. The issue I see with basic hitting is not that volcanic is too good, it's that basic attacks are often incredibly easy to reduce base to sub 50 damage if you're playing a marginally optimized tank. Prior to Volcanic being present most crit builds were made to fish for Vorpals otherwise they were supplementing their fleur for more reliable autohits and skills. In fact I have seen 150 swa builds have their basic hits reduced to 0.

My point was moreso either you buffer up the alternatives to make Basic Hitting viable, or you change the way the damage is calculated so that we can nerf or rework the enchantments.

Global Fleur has an appeal, but I doubt it resolves the issues with basic attacking. As that's more of a numbers game than anything. While I wouldn't mind momentum refreshes for particular classes. I think you need to fix basic hit numbers first before we start considering global changes that won't resolve the underlying issues.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks - by Balor - 12-03-2020, 06:59 AM