Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon switch for Demon Hunter
During a conversation with some people, an idea came up, so I figured I'd toss it up here real quick.

The Demon Hunter class' stances give a fair deal of variety of things that can be done, however some of the stances don't quite play nice with each other, the key example of those being Reaver and Desperado. While Reaver can technically be used with a gun, a lot of the times it shouldn't be, and Desperado's skills all require a gun to be used. And, seeing what the class is based on, it would make sense for it to swap between sword and gun easily. So, this passive skill would be a theoretical suggestion to resolve it.

Weapon Shift - Passive skill.
A Demon Hunter doesn't play by the rules, and this extends to their use of weapons. When changing stances from Reaver to Desperado or vice versa, if the abiity to switch weapons isn't on cooldown, you automatically equip the weapon in your item belt in place of your (main) weapon. Afterwards, the ability to switch weapons goes on cooldown for 2 rounds.

Obviously the name and effect could be changed, but I figured this would resolve the issue with weapons while also giving a reasonable disadvantage to the passive.
[-] The following 6 users Like SolAndLuna's post:
  • Boomkiller, Fern, JamOfBoy, K Peculier, Miller, Snake

Messages In This Thread
Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by SolAndLuna - 01-10-2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Snake - 01-10-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Senna - 01-11-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Balor - 01-11-2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Snake - 01-11-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Shujin - 01-11-2021, 10:52 PM