Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon switch for Demon Hunter
Ah yes, an oversight in this that I didn't notice.

I'd like to correct myself:

- Reaver Stance should only swap to melee weapons in item belt, so Sword, Axe, Polearm, Fist and Dagger-types.
- Desperado Stance should only swap to Gun weapons in item belt.

I still strongly believe this doesn't need any cooldowns when used in a certain way. I believe cooldowns would be applicable in the most meta ways to use Demon Hunter, since this gimmick would result in a buff for some; So! Only you're trying to swap to a Mutated weapon, or/and you're using a Shield, or/and you're using Heavy Armor. Things that weight you down should give you time to wind up as you swap, since it's more tiring. I'd agree this to get a cooldown.

But if you're just some random joe who uses dodge, with unarmored torso, a sword and a gun with your stat spread wider than Vergil's cheeks the moment dongurii started playing DMC3, then why should this guy who's playing the class ineffectively be disallowed to go wild on sword-trickery thanks to this boring mechanic?

Snore. If it ends up needing a cooldown we give it later with another balance-fu. Things are being added way too tame and boring nowadays. Ghost was heavily overtuned, but it should not be a shared fear for other classes who actually need to be tuned up/tuned down to be more balanced and fun.

Like Arbalest, Grand Summoner and Demon Hunter.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by SolAndLuna - 01-10-2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Snake - 01-10-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Senna - 01-11-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Balor - 01-11-2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Snake - 01-11-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Weapon switch for Demon Hunter - by Shujin - 01-11-2021, 10:52 PM