Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Velossfaeniel van Fenrir, Master Scientiest/Surgeon
SURGERY: I'm tentatively keeping my approval on the heart surgery part-- granted, it's a little difficult to imagine, considering the starch difference in medical equipment-- but I'm also going to stick with my disapproval on brain surgery. While being able to do Open Heart surgery is a serious accomplishment and one that isn't to be taken lightly, brains are far, FAR more complex to deal with. Understanding a brain a bit better, maybe, but messing around with one would require technology (and knowledge that requires said technology to achieve) that simply can't exist.

MONSTEROLOGY: As far as 'right now', I can see her having knowledge on how monsters/humans work, and being able to mix and match limbs.

ENGINEERING: As long as we're not seriously bypassing Medieval Fantasy with these inventions (i.e. microlaser tools, steampunk/pre-modern medical equipment, prosthetics that don't use focus, etc) then this is fine.

ALCHEMY: This is possible.

BLUEPRINT TO LIFE: I assume this is basically the knowledge & ability to create life ala Dr. Frankenstein, or even bring back the dead. This is a very fine goal to have.
I should mention, however, that this is a very, VERY lofty goal, and one that, if somehow achieved, would easily see this character 'retired' (not killed, but rarely, if never, on-screen) due to sheer reputation and demand for someone who can 'recreate life'.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Master Scientiest/Surgeon - by Slydria - 11-13-2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Master Scientiest/Surgeon - by Shujin - 11-17-2020, 08:17 AM
RE: Velossfaeniel van Fenrir, Master Scientiest/Surgeon - by Chaos - 02-11-2021, 03:52 AM