Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overview of Summoning Youkai
I agree with most of the rating too, I personally would drop Snow Crow in the unviable tier because if you look at his kit by itself, its really not doing it outside of that ONE combo with verglas, but basically all other situations he is dead sooner that you care having him on the field and the ice armor does not help then:
-Extremly squishy and actually kinda slow too.(but good move/range, just feels not so important with the average range people have, when it dies 2-3 attacks tops.)
-Cryers special effect might as well not exist. I'd rather have it cause Celsius chance or something since he seems more kitey.
-Ice armor, since it can only use it on itself...Doesn't really matter all that much, he still squishy as hell.

So since we rate the youkai mostly by standalone on the field I'd push him down there, since his real usefulness only shines with verglas and the rest of his kit is still needing some touch-ups. but I see why its in Viable too, its a cool birb thematically, when it works.

can agree with the rest pretty much and sums them up very decently on which ones definitely didn't age well or why they aren't all that useful on the field. (Wawa a bae as install though)

P.S.
Can't believe Autumm assumed their gender. rood.

Messages In This Thread
Overview of Summoning Youkai - by Autumn - 02-04-2021, 02:27 AM
RE: Overview of Summoning Youkai - by Snake - 02-04-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Overview of Summoning Youkai - by Senna - 02-04-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: Overview of Summoning Youkai - by Perdition - 02-04-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Overview of Summoning Youkai - by Shujin - 02-13-2021, 02:04 PM