Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unstoppable Lightning damage (ft. zero counterplay)
Lightning has always blown every other element off the competition, crits for days and whatnot. This new meta just kinda amplifies it to 11, as if the days of lightning Kenseis in 2018 weren't enough that people used to make 'ghost can be good too' memes. and man, poor mechanations now being COMPLETELY hopeless in PVP even m o r e than they were before against a lightning user. That's gonna give all of them PTSD.

Back to the point, imagine this, you try to make a build and go 'oh huh why did no one try this element again it seems fun', but oh no! it occurs to you:

-'darkness seems really cool-' it's the most resisted stat in the game it's become a fucking JOKE
-'fire seems fun-' second resisted, lmao just brush the flames off dude it's no big deal (ofc aside from burn, but fuck burn)
-'ice?' no one uses it outside of verglas and very specific gimmicky build
-'wind?' celerity exists
-'water?' before aquamancer we've legit had barley any water related spells or any effective and reliable way to use it, which kinda justified it being strong especially being linked to Vitality, a *vital* stat to every build. now EVERYONE and their mom uses water, is it cuz it's fun or cool? nope, cuz it's guranteed strong stonks
-'acid?' water pre-aquamancer 2 featuring WT
-'sound?' water: the prequel prequel
-'earth is lame but atleast tell me-' lmao nope, it's kinda just there, i don't recall the last time i saw an earth evoker for years
-'light??' fuck u, outta here
you get the idea

the gist is, crit element makes my pp soft, make darkness great again
[Image: Elhe3rK.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Ham's post:
  • HaTeD, K Peculier, Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unstoppable Lightning damage (ft. zero counterplay) - by Ham - 03-27-2021, 03:31 AM