Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer')
Gonna throw in my own two cents.

I appreciate the attempt and whats trying to be done here.
I however think this is a terrible implementation 

Roleplay and Mechanics are a bad combination because that leads to people going for the mechanics rather then the roleplay.

you already see it with traits why would you not take BACKROUND X its free stats regardless of what your backround actually is 

I honestly think Talents and Traits should be redone from scratch because side from having seperate point pools to spend on them they are kinda blending together. 

I also think that the job system should be expanded on enough that almost everyone in game can have a job if they want to apply for one and giving them minor bonuses for it like maybe being slightly better at healing or water sorcers perhaps having a slightly higher BW or Encumberance (because i litterally cant think of anything else for them) 
I would also add generic jobs that are not attached to anything that just exist to give a small bonus to those who can't or dont want to be attached to a more demanding job

An example would be paying 1k murai for the chef job which adds 1 to the duration of food served from feast tables or campfires (or more servings maybe)

BACK ON TOPIC. some Talents are just convenience tax tax at this point Jump for example is especially stupid when we have grapplehooks  some traits feel like they should be standard (Backround weapon sentiment battlespirits) 

Traits should be quirks specific to your character the emotion ones are a good example Rule by Emotion Laidback/Serious and Racials (which there should be more of and some of those really should be standard)

Ill stop before i get on yet another rant but I hope my post sparks soem discussion as i do honestly feel like this is somethign that needs adressing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer') - by Kiranis - 05-13-2021, 06:28 AM