Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone is the Same
My two cents, as everyone said, I don't wanna be busted, I just want something that -feels- good to use. And doesn't get made into an absolute joke by other builds feeling like they have stats I can't get to no matter what I do. I used to have a dream of making a uniquely fun build using basic attacks and Shapeshifter to take advantage of bloody shift. I'm still trying that but, I've had to fall back on a meta option to even have a fighting chance. That being the Spine Leash. Out of how many options I'd tried, i've fallen back onto one of the 'everyone and their mother' weapons because nothing felt... good...

ALSO, i'd like to say I hate how varied weapon scaling stats are accross the board and would like a bit more conformity in some places. You have no idea the COUNTLESS PLAYERS I see ask 'what stats do I build?' and we have to tell them it varies depending on the scaling of your weapon. And how confused they get and then wind up just asking "well what do i build for now going forward so if I find something I can use it?" this right here... Not newcomer friendly. It makes the game REQUIRE you to look up every items scaling and find one that works for you then redo all your stats based around it, which is so time consuming unless you have money to burn in real life for a donation fruit of fluidity it's not even worth it in the eyes of people who don't have days to spend on this game nonstop. I'm not saying there can't be features to increase longevity of gameplay. I'm saying the game should look more -appealing- to let newcomers dip time into so they can go through their leveling experience and adventures without REQUIRING to have detailed info about every item that exists so that the surprise can come from seeing new fancy items they never knew existed that they can marvel at and then start working their way towards achieving them. That's an experience that will keep the newer players from being overwhelmed while allowing older players to be a little bit less worried about 'now what item goes with this stat total? But that's not a weapon type that goes with my class..."
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water

Messages In This Thread
Everyone is the Same - by Perdition - 05-05-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Everyone is the Same - by sadbot - 05-06-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Everyone is the Same - by Snake - 05-06-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Everyone is the Same - by Perdition - 05-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Everyone is the Same - by Raigen.Convict - 05-16-2021, 03:05 PM