Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aptitude Tweaking
(05-22-2021, 08:59 PM)Shujin Wrote: I am pretty sure, this is exactly the supposed "trade off" for apt as a stat, as well as stuff like burn taking away more stats.

I am not against it, but its one of those moments where you ask yourself "Why does apt even exist then."? When it has literally no downside.

The change mostly helps out the learning curve of the game, as when going for certain traits, the most common occurrence I see is that players are often left confused as to why they're ineligible for certain traits, Aptitude mostly creates a stat buffer at the moment where you are more well rounded to a very certain extent. Also the EXP Bonus is nice, though I do admit, the stat game would be better off without it (and including it somehow in the base levelling process like through stamps or milestones)

Would it perhaps allow you to get certain traits easily? Yeah probably. It might make the decision to get to certain milestones easier like "I can definitely spare 3-5 points in GUI, but not 15 whole points"
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread
Aptitude Tweaking - by Autumn - 05-22-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Aptitude Tweaking - by Shujin - 05-22-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: Aptitude Tweaking - by Autumn - 05-22-2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Aptitude Tweaking - by Snake - 05-23-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Aptitude Tweaking - by GalacticSeal - 06-08-2021, 10:52 PM