Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Race Suggestion Megathread
(06-02-2021, 09:51 AM)Kiranis Wrote: I'm already seeing a problem with the Ursa race. They would be tanks that get tanker as they take damage (as lupines get stronger and felidae get faster)

Due to how defense works they take less and less damage as they take it (assuming they get a racial like lupine and relidae do as an innate rising game)  encouraging a better doomwall.

Obviously im not aginst the race as a concept but one that focuses on TANKING is asking for balance issues.

Cognito and Raydons suggestions while good IN A VACUUM would just exacerbate it I fear.

She never said specifically that their instinct would give them defense. They said their strengths would be STR and VIT... Meaning those would be their high base stats most likely. This is all speculation in the first place and can be balanced accordingly. Also even if it DID add defense as an instinct bonus, that's not the worst thing as with their stat spread they'd hit good defense but most likely wouldn't get much resistance to compensate making it not a doom wall, but more like oh idunno the whole fucking point of black knight? Which was listed as one of the things they'd be good as. On top of this... They said the instinct skill was using protect within a range, most likely small and something very unique that doesn't innately give defense, you're blowing this out of proportion before anything is even done.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raigen.Convict's post:
  • Shadbase

Messages In This Thread
Race Suggestion Megathread - by Shadbase - 06-02-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Race Suggestion Megathread - by Kiranis - 06-02-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: Race Suggestion Megathread - by Raigen.Convict - 06-02-2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Race Suggestion Megathread - by Shadbase - 06-02-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: Race Suggestion Megathread - by Kiranis - 06-04-2021, 01:27 AM
RE: Race Suggestion Megathread - by Shadbase - 06-05-2021, 07:11 AM
RE: Race Suggestion Megathread - by Snake - 06-05-2021, 02:50 PM