Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Mini-Events) Executioner Hotspots
ZONE B AFTERMATH

[Image: zone_b.png]

Yet another pack of Executioners was successfully defeated by adventurers willing to take on the risks.

Less and less rumors about the Executioners have been circulating. Only one spot remains, and if it is successfully defeated, then perhaps...

Perhaps there will be a chance for victory in the day of judgement, then.

GROUP A (LEGEND CLEAR)
Karasu
Faint Fencer - Malik Ago
Lethargic Lioness - Samantha Adavyr
Modern Onmyoji - Wu Dayi

GROUP B (LEGEND CLEAR)
Long-eared Bookworm - Abilene Caito
Knight - Rand Bulwark
Cloaked Tactician - Likho Morrigan
Ghostly Bite

DEATHS
N/A

Congratulations!

ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE

The Reaper awakens from his slumber, having fallen asleep without noticing at all. He rises from his seat against the wall and picks up his scythe, quickly glancing over at his own armor to make sure that nothing suspicious happened. His attention soon focused upon the footsteps that were approaching his location.

"How was your sleep?"

That middle-aged face and gray hair, those piercing red eyes... it was none other than his master. It was unknown to him whether the question was asked out of genuine care or for some other purpose, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway - he couldn't talk because of the arcane seal placed upon his mouth.

"Once in a while, I ponder how it feels to be in your shoes. What your thoughts and emotions are like from an inside perspective."

The Executioner silently stares at his master, having no choice but to listen to his ramblings like the enslaved dog he is.

"Is this empathy? It's somewhat perplexing to me. I feel no pity for your kin, but I wonder what sentiments your soul keeps deep within at this point in time. Perhaps part of me would like to know if the experiment was completely successful, or if a mistake was made."

Unable to confidently confirm or deny this statement, the Reaper simply lowers his head.

[Image: zone_b_3.png]

"Hatred... regret..."

He is naught but on the brink of death, weakly raising his scythe in a vain attempt to strike at the enemy before him. The opposition seems more than ready to put him out of his misery, but they are raced by a stray arrow fired from the bow of a mysterious spectator with red hair and bright eyes.

"Hatred...anger...regret..."

"...pain..."

Before he knew it, he was already leaving the world before him. His body disintegrated within a vile, purple smoke of energy as he lost the energy to keep on living. The last thing his eyes ever witnessed was a shattered battlefield stained with the blood of his kin.

[Image: zone_b_2.png]

".....pain....."
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
(Mini-Events) Executioner Hotspots - by Fern - 06-26-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: (Mini-Events) Executioner Hotspots - by Fern - 06-29-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: (Mini-Events) Executioner Hotspots - by Fern - 06-30-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: (Mini-Events) Executioner Hotspots - by Fern - 07-01-2021, 11:29 PM