Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
(08-29-2021, 03:24 PM)Poruku Wrote: I don't see how you could see this as not p2w, it's literally getting you a murai advantage. It's not like the teleport pass where the fee is really minor, people who craft a lot (things like seeds especially) will really want that to save a lot of money.

I don't feel it's warranted, you're getting the convenience of the portability already

Consider the Brain Food. That is more of a p2w than what I am suggesting, as the brainfood gives you the experience boost. 
And /yes/ that's what I am getting at. People that craft a lot don't want to throw away a huge chunk of their murai to the aether, when it could be spent buying ingredients, or putting it towards other stuff.
Murai, afaik, is really only used to buy stuff from player shops (and I think even then those purchases are ALSO taxed, but I could be wrong), and for those of us who are REALLY trying to save up murai, its a bit disheartening just yeeting 3000-3500 murai every time I craft a bunch of shit at once.

P2W would be like unlocking BK (or any other class) with Asagos.
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes KitKatarine's post:
  • Mewni

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting tables - by KitKatarine - 08-29-2021, 09:35 PM