Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solutions for lack of vacant housing
I think some kind of mass asago portal housing area would probably work well. Maybe we could search by character name associated with the house, or the house name itself.

In general I think we need more houses on the map. More places to go, maybe expand the places we do have and add more houses to them, like Cellsvich forest.

I also don't think requiring the building owner to enter the house on a monthly basis is too fair, if only because they shouldn't be punished for not stepping into their own house, so long as they're on the character that owns it.

For example, if someone's running around being really active on a character that owns a house spot, but all their RP for one monthly period is beyond the confines of their house and they only bring people to it sometimes, it shouldn't be yanked out from under them just because they forgot to step into it that month. It varies, and it's relatively easy to forget especially if you're swept up in things.

It doesn't mean the house isn't used, and the monthly rollover as is should be more than enough to keep housing spaces.

That's just my opinion as a fellow player, though!

also please no taxes, i'm already too broke to build anything as it is </3
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Dystopia's post:
  • Autumn, Imotepchief, KitKatarine

Messages In This Thread
Solutions for lack of vacant housing - by Poruku - 08-28-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: Solutions for lack of vacant housing - by Dystopia - 08-30-2021, 08:12 PM