Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49
(09-01-2021, 10:05 AM)Lolzytripd Wrote: I like the current system when it isn't being  min maxed and we end up in rocket tag or in the 'end zones' of hit vs evade (less than 25% or 80-100% hit against max evade builds).

As much as I would love to keep a glancing blows system with full evade on the table for a double miss I feel the herd of gazelles that is the playerbase are too afraid of either being unable to hit all the time that they build hit like lunatics or actively avoid needing hit like maniacs.

Since you're so inclined to call the player base a herd of gazelles instead of trying to prove a point.

[Image: unknown.png]

I'd like you take a look at this basic probability chart, this system requires you to have at least 85% Hit to ignore glancing reliably. Glancing Blows / Double Rolling in this manner is not acceptable by any means while Glancing Blows ignores a fair majority of inflicts and on hits/on crits.

This system requires you to minmax hit or you're losing a majority of your inflicts and/or damage.
[-] The following 6 users Like Miller's post:
  • Autumn, Illumi, Kameron8, Lewdcifer, Maksimum_Fire, Trexmaster

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49 - by Miller - 09-01-2021, 03:37 PM