Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49
(09-05-2021, 12:08 AM)Snake Wrote: Frustration goes away with getting used to it, is all I believe. We had this happen several times whenever any big changes were pushed through, and over time most of the fun things got nerfed or rebalanced. That's always been our way to do things and honestly, it's the way that works the most.

And yes, tbh if both of the major issues stated are addressed (blind and glancing blows), we can see the state of the game from there, and then tackle the problems that only get amplified by the default. (Such as how base hit vastly surpasses evade stacking, and only Rogue or Boxer are ever allowed to reliably dodge things)

This amount of work done that could've been on making our Main Scenario Quest continuation shouldn't be dismissed just because some people can't be patient until this is put at a better spot. Tis all I believe, of course. My own opinion.

For me this is a bumpy ride that everyone's getting nauseated for having a weak stomach, in alternate words.

Have faith in Dev, dudes. Better late than never.

You have tackled none of the points even made, we have had this happen several times but I do not believe this to be a case that is so simply pushed aside as it has before in the past, the mindset of ignoring it until the complaints stop will not exactly work in this scenario. I also believe you have missed the point of this thread (as more than a few have) as I am also complimenting a lot of what makes this update good, if I must re-iterate then let me state. 

A very good portion of the update, 9/10ths of it is for the better of the game, it is only one aspect of it which is toxic enough to cause a noticeable difference in my desire to craft builds and want to play the game quite as much.

Buffing Dodge and hoping it works out is not going to do us any good, several people have already tackled the point that if evade becomes high enough to where everyone runs it, then that's gonna effectively change nothing about how fun the game is, as the interaction of who's having fun simply shifts over.

Dismissing the thoughts and opinions of everyone in the thread so easily is a very poor decision to be making. There is no ungrateful part in saying that the vast majority of the update; evasion and accuracy rebalances, and systems is good, except for this one part which ruins the experience.
[-] The following 3 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Illumi, Miller, WaifuApple

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49 - by Autumn - 09-05-2021, 12:51 AM