Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bow scalings need to be adjusted
Their SWA is pretty pathetic compared to other weapons due to their general low Power, and no 'Two Handed' to benefit it, their interaction with Archer have been nerfed harshly and finally, its main STR scaling leaves a lot to desire.

I'm not saying that they're not without its uses, I'm complaining about how a man who fully forsakes DEF/RES/CEL to invest everything into a Bow's scaling doesn't get the cookie they're after, which is damage. Bows have a pseudo-cap limiting their potential to be better than an innate 'Tool' tag weapon, and most of a Bow's effects are not worth the lack of damage they naturally have.

Could Bows be buffed just a little to compensate their loss of other statistics? I'd provide the following to be food for thought:

- All Bows' base Power should be increased by 5-10.

or

- All 'Barks' should be able to be fused together through Woodworking LV6 (+Black Pearls, +Magic Mud), into something called 'Ultrabark', which is basically just Dragon Remains but for Bows. (+3 Power +5 Accuracy/Critical, +8 Weight.)

or

- Strength should interact with all Bow weapons in a special way, where it increases its Critical Damage due to stability of hand.

or

- ''Crossbow Body'' weapon part. +5 Power, +5 Accuracy, -10 Critical. Changes a Bow's STR scaling for GUI.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • Jeff, Sawrock

Messages In This Thread
Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Snake - 11-10-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Autumn - 11-11-2021, 03:56 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Jeff - 11-11-2021, 07:51 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Autumn - 11-11-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Snake - 11-11-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Sawrock - 11-12-2021, 01:31 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Snake - 11-12-2021, 01:36 AM