Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bow scalings need to be adjusted
I believe that the systems that are less beneficial for bows should benefit bows in a way that does not correlate directly to damage, Tana is correct here in that bows have insane range, and quite frankly I like that identity about that currently.

We should accommodate into encouraging bow users to build STR, instead of shirking away from it. Perhaps by moving farshot penalty for bows specifically to STR through either the use of a new archer base class passive or by changing the weapon type itself and introducing a new mechanic.

This would even make sense, as you need considerable amount of upper body strength to pull back the string of a bow and aim consistently and steadily, it is not all technique in that regard.

Secondly, Bows can be made of bone and/or metal as well, I believe that bows should be allowed to utilize both metal and wood material types, unless that specific bow might not call for it in a sensible way. This is currently mitigated less by bows having access to probably the best weapon parts in the game as of the current moment (which isn't a bad thing either, mind.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Miller

Messages In This Thread
Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Snake - 11-10-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Tana - 11-11-2021, 02:51 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Autumn - 11-11-2021, 03:56 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Jeff - 11-11-2021, 07:51 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Autumn - 11-11-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Snake - 11-11-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Sawrock - 11-12-2021, 01:31 AM
RE: Bow scalings need to be adjusted - by Snake - 11-12-2021, 01:36 AM