Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hyattr's abysmal fire breath
Currently, Fire Breath has the added benefit of being capable of destroying tiles and laying down some decently levelled cinders as a result, the damage is not all that bad but there are a multitude of better options to use your momentum on, namely I do think making something do too much damage for the utility it provides (In this case, not needing a specific weapon/class and the sheer potential range and tile destruction) can be quite a dangerous proposition, making base Fire Breath on the level of Fir is something I will disagree with given Fir needs a casting tool, I can agree with making it comparable, but just under is preferred. However I think easing up on its ease of access isn't a bad idea either.

1) Lowering the momentum cost of both Channel Destruction and Channel Magic can be a large boon, even making them 2m each makes the total cost 7m for a fire breath instead of 9m, making using this in 1 turn a more realistic goal, while also keeping the strength of Hyattrs there (Their FP sustain)

2) Increasing Firebreather potion's increase to 50% would make this option more of a preferable option for sheer dedicated fire breathing builds.

The FP Cost of Fire Breath is massive, but I do think that the FP Sustain of Channel Magic helps offset this, and you don't want to make it too much of a good thing.

Personally I really prefer the current direction of Fire Breath being something you build up for, given how cool it is to have the cone attack than the straight line.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread
Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Bryce_Hego - 06-10-2022, 06:14 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Trexmaster - 06-11-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Bryce_Hego - 06-11-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Autumn - 06-11-2022, 08:10 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Bryce_Hego - 06-11-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Poruku - 06-12-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Snake - 06-16-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Bryce_Hego - 06-16-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Snake - 07-13-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Hyattr's abysmal fire breath - by Shujin - 07-14-2022, 12:30 AM