Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gigantys Rework
Not that its really a good thing, but the quintessential fantasy piece for the weapon, Huge Blade, actively harms it as well, cutting down its accuracy by a total of 15, to the point where the optimal Gigantys route is to for-go Huge Blade entirely in favor of Razor Blade for the 15 hit and 20 crit differential.

[Image: vy4guaJ.png]

It still uses the weight gimmick, but only half as well as people want I suppose, in its current iteration it CAN be viable, but not with huge blade, I actually think that Huge Blade is the thing that holds this weapon back more than enough and should likely be adjusted since huge blade generally isn't appealing for most setups now anyway with hit being a mandatory stat.

But with the above screenshot, you could viably say that Gigantys has 93-95 accuracy itself with Black Knight's Grandmaster, which is serviceable, its not the best but it is serviceable. The only issue is that Gigantys' attack kinda just isn't that good, you have to spend 4m on a basic attack that will only apply only once a round, while the rest of your basic attacks don't really gain the bonus all too much? Mostly because they also do not cost 4m.

I think that the bonus damage it applies should apply to every basic attack from the Gigantys, guard break can reamin on solely Heavy Swing but it can also be toned down to 3m. We already have seen the potential of Gigantys with a 3m attack through Steal's trickery effect proccing it, and its really all not that amazing.

Secondly I think that Huge Blade needs a buff, its not a good weapon part, -10 hit -10 crit for 10 weight and 5 power is actively detrimental to the weapons its applied on, you just can't compare to its sister slot, Razor Blade, in any condition with the hit penalty.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread
Gigantys Rework - by PossumParty - 07-14-2022, 08:44 AM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Kameron8 - 07-14-2022, 08:51 AM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Autumn - 07-14-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Slydria - 07-15-2022, 10:35 AM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Snake - 07-15-2022, 11:25 PM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Joseph Jostar - 07-16-2022, 05:21 AM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Dezark - 07-19-2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Gigantys Rework - by Senna - 07-19-2022, 10:38 PM