Poll: Glykins should pay the san tax
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PAY THE STAT TAX LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
71.43%
20 71.43%
I don't want to pay the tax because I have a Glykin
28.57%
8 28.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial
I do feel Glykin in it sense is rather strong with it ability, but it does have the perks of it golden blood's lore to why they don't get sick or fall ill to poisons as easily.. so that said, I don't feel removing this mechanic or making it heavily focused on more san is a good call, as there already a cap on their hp regen that you can get from san compared to how it used to be.. so I do enjoy the idea of kunai's suggestion (even if the nerd vouching for his own post) make it so there a % chance that a glykin is poisoned, and while they take no damage their golden blood is working harder and they're weaker to other status effects on resistance, you can still get a big chunk of status res; and this drop could be something big or even small of being like 1/2th the level of the poison taken off, that way it not a debuff that going to bite them in the ass, and not something hexers can abuse by extending it duration to throw more status effects on them than they already have.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dezark's post:
  • HaTeD, Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial - by Dezark - 07-19-2022, 08:31 AM