Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Earth Elemental Impacts; a Rocky Road
I very much enjoy this idea, earth has been on the lower end of things for a while and giving something of a effect similar to shifting earth would certainly be interesting; my main curiosity is how it can be used in most situations, having it detonate as it is leaves a few options in mind, perhaps having a effect with it as something to counteract certain actions by your enemy (side cut, still cut, toiken, charge, etc) could be set in so when someone "dashes" over the tiles, they detonate off that if not by your own skill like suggested.

This'll mainly come in play against players or specific monsters (i.e gorgon) but it'll allow for more tactical advantages in both sense, in term of PvE it could function to operate against things that "burrow" as well with their movement, so if a grindylow (for some reason) decides to move while burrowed they trigger this and take the earth damage they're most afraid of, or even for delvers, sand sharks and the murk delvers; having them try to dive into the ground only to suddenly find that ground isn't their ally? Just a way to allow for more activation chances of it if anything so that the tiles themselves can't be ignored by someone in that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dezark's post:
  • Balthie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Earth Elemental Impacts; a Rocky Road - by Dezark - 08-02-2022, 04:22 PM