Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korvara Vampires (Cry Post) (Secret Callout Post)
Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem with vampire implementation into Korvara as long as they were turned into a viable race in both spectrums, be it a fasting vampire and your average baseline one because..

Holy shit, the base stats.

I've heard of them getting stats as they leveled up or something, that might've been pure bogus but it fits the whole vampirism thing. But that's for a balance-fu thread.

And hey, the immortality could be revised into something Vampire the Masquerade had where, in turn for being immortal, if people find out you are a vampire in Korvara, the entire vampire council(if whoever/whatever nation or group of players writing the lore for it has a council in place for them) would come down on your ass and execute you due to a 'masquerade breach'.

Or they could just not be immortal and get the boons of incredibly high regeneration, specializations with blood magic or what not, that sort of deal.

Vampires have a LOT of potential depending on how they are written since the foundation for them allows you to do some crazy shit.

(see: vampire the masquerade and those other series)
(i am not a vtm shill by the way they just have a lot of cool concepts)
[Image: psycholonials-andrew-hussie.gif]
Another homestuck in this hussie of a world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes the homestuck man himself's post:
  • WhiteHaired

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korvara Vampires (Cry Post) (Secret Callout Post) - by the homestuck man himself - 09-17-2022, 04:13 PM