Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korvara Vampires (Cry Post) (Secret Callout Post)
Don't even need to remove the immortality. Just need to have consequences actually enforced. The reason people get away with the infamous Perdition behaviour as vampires is because, in G6, there were no consequences. Oh. I've been caught by the guards. Well, let me just say I fry myself with lightning before anyone interacts with me and not play the character for a few days. That was bullshit. Will always BE bullshit.

Korvara? Good fucking luck. Better build yourself a little cult of followers and not get outed, or you can have actual to genuine vampire hunters coming for you. And if you happen to get in as a faction head? You better be extra fucking careful.

Hell. Enforce Vampires having to ditch identities after they get merc'd. There are a thousand, thousand ways to interact with it instead of making them 'Human but now I eat blood and have shit stats'. It just takes narrative effort and actual interaction instead of the community rolling their eyes and just accepting it because 'That's how things be'
[-] The following 2 users Like Kazzy's post:
  • Shadbase, Shujin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korvara Vampires (Cry Post) (Secret Callout Post) - by Kazzy - 09-18-2022, 08:48 AM