Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrambled Stat Points? [v.2.65b]
(10-29-2022, 01:43 AM)Jaemin_Glider Wrote: Hello,

Very new as a player so I don't know how to look for a debug for information that might help. Working with what I can:

Character "Sabertoothed Man" / "Veezara Makani".
Logged out 10/27/2022 after playing without issues.
Logged in 10/28/2022 and received this alert:
"System: You do not seem to mee the requirements for Trait Last Rites, so it was removed."

That's odd because I specifically put 20 points into Faith for that exclusively.

So I did the numbers of adding up my invested base stats and found I have 148 pts at level 36. Yet I noticed my Faith was now 19 points and Luck at 2 points of invested stats. I'm fairly sure I have not invested in Luck as I am not going for lightning damage or an evade build.

So, with nothing to show for how it would have happened, I'm suspicious my stats were mildly scrambled with Luck stealing 2 pts from somewhere else, Faith being one of them.

I have taken a level-up to put points back into faith and get my trait back. I reckon this can be solved with one of the forgetting fruits when I have currency for it.

Do you have a trait that would add faith such as Faithful/Priest, or the Uranus star sign? The Star Sign would add +2 FAI during certain months which might bring you below the threshold outside of those months.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scrambled Stat Points? [v.2.65b] - by Autumn - 10-29-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: Scrambled Stat Points? [v.2.65b] - by Autumn - 10-29-2022, 02:24 AM