Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download Ram Here
Right now, the Ram skill provided by the Goat Lord's Helm is...Not too good. It's basically just a better Kick, which in itself is outclassed by a lot of stuff as a repositioning tool, be it skills as simple as Repel or just plain old Bash. Making the accessory somewhat just outclassed by the Snake-Fanged Helmet.

Now, I'm not saying the skill the item provides should be godly, far from that, but I'd like for it to have some actual **use** rather than just having it be a higher damage kick.

My suggestion would be to give it a sort of Charging Strike.

Not exactly a Charging Strike effect per say since I don't really have in mind for it to require to use Movement, but :

If Charge is used before Ram, the user will dash in a straight line equal to Movement , which'll stop at  the foe, uses the Ram skill and knockbacks them ignoring immunity equal to a number of tiles equal to Crossed Tiles(/2 maybe ?) and with Crossed Tiles*4 bonus damage. 
( It could also KD if enough tiles have been crossed, but that might be way too strong ?)

(For clarification, by crossed tiles, I mean the number of tiles the user'll go through before the dash before meeting the opponent. Eg, if the opponent's 7 tiles away in a straight line and I can reach them using the Charged Ram, the numbers of crossed tiles will be 7)

I'm not too sure about this one since it basically requires Base Soldier to make the item better, but it's an idea I'm somewhat proud of. 
Though this could also simply be applied if wearing Goat Lord Hooves too without needing to use Charge beforehand, since those are useless outside of greedily hoarding a singular talent point. That, and it hardly makes sense two pieces of gear named after the Goat Loard aren't part of a same Set.

Messages In This Thread
Download Ram Here - by Ray2064 - 03-03-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Download Ram Here - by Snake - 03-03-2023, 02:12 PM
RE: Download Ram Here - by renowner - 03-03-2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Download Ram Here - by Kazzy - 03-03-2023, 04:30 PM