Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
General thoughts and Opinions off the chest
One of the ideas I've heard thrown about is ban appeals taking place privately, through modmail. The GMs themselves can be anonymous in dealing with it if the message modmail sends the first time is to be believed - that they can reply through it, and people don't have to publicly out their attempts to get themselves unbanned, and can instead go through processes that should never be a public spectacle on the wall to begin with, as they are with the appeals literally being open season. I stress this isn't even my idea. Just a good one I believe is very worth considering as a possibility.

Naturally, that doesn't mean GMs are gonna start presenting things they still say they won't, but perhaps this will be a more comfortable place for accused people to post details they think will dispute on their end, if they have an inkling of where the problem is made out to be.

(Edit 3.0: thanks for the neus gold kind stranger)
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 12 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Anhita, DancesWithMoths, Dezark, Fern, Frozen, Mewni, Miller, Rexan, Shadbase, Snake, Soul_Hacker, Toffee

Messages In This Thread
RE: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest - by WaifuApple - 03-03-2023, 09:49 PM