Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
General thoughts and Opinions off the chest
(03-04-2023, 12:03 AM)Asellia Wrote: I think a warning system would be good, and I don't think it's anything to complain about. I don't usually post here, nevermind about like... stuff like this, but genuinely, it's a bit worrying. As someone with severe anxiety disorders, and self confidence issues, there's a whole lot of 'Have **I** done anything wrong?' in my brain right now, and it's scary because it can just apparently happen, with no warning, nor explanation. Which I can imagine would only cause further 'Will it just happen again? I don't know what I did in the first place' in some cases. That's sort of an extremely frightening prospect.

As far as 'retaliation towards those who reported something' goes, shouldn't the people retaliating also be punished? I can't help but feel as if this lack of transparency can easily be countered by simply better enforcing rules against those who'd intend to break them.

I think the idea of it is to avoid retaliation at all, rather then have it happen and then punishing someone for it. Which I can understand. Avoiding the entire retaliation situation by keeping the reporter anonymous seems better. As some people aren't going to want to report stuff if they know they are gonna get yelled at for it. I know I would personally never report anything if I felt that way.
[-] The following 6 users Like 1starbob's post:
  • Autumn, Dezark, Dystopia, Imotepchief, Lv9Slime, Plunger

Messages In This Thread
RE: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest - by 1starbob - 03-04-2023, 12:15 AM