Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tactici-tact-ta-Tacticia-Tactician (Performance Rating is painful.)
I actually really support the idea of tactician not being screwed over by mapwide damage, EE is absolutely terrifying yes, but it's also 6 momentum and requires a 1 momentum movement skill to reliably land it, which I feel makes it only extremely egregious in the case of Engineer with Jetpack, or perhaps Agile Mechs that can get 1m movement without any major sacrifice outside of shoes.

However, it could also be mentioned how fast a tactician can get back to SSS even after eating a few mapwide AOEs.

Aside from this, I also feel it's a bit mean that summoned units that aren't Dark Eyes can cause your tactics rank to drop to D on the spot. This isn't that bad in the case of youkai or engineer robots, since those guys theoretically can be kept from exploding with careful play.

However, every time I play tactician, and the Ghost on my team puts up his wraithguard. I start sobbing uncontrollably and I misplay due to my tears running down my keyboard. Please make wraithguard not kill your tactics rank if it dies...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tactici-tact-ta-Tacticia-Tactician (Performance Rating is painful.) - by Entropy - 03-15-2023, 01:24 PM