Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxer Blues
Well, I hate the fact that certain skills seem to break all forms of geist, like pulling shot. Haven't tested in a bit, but I recall basic attack skills being able to do that kind of thing. I also think Schturm being so. . . Restrictive hurts the class's fun factor a whole great deal. Though with how strong Schturm can get, it does worry me if it gets too easy to spam.

However, I think movement and martial arts skills not lowering schturm would be fine. Movement for sure is a huge unfun and unnecesary debilitation for boxers. Its not like aquamancers lose aquae crest when they cast non aqua spells.

The geists are hit or miss. I don't really want to completely remove their ability to counter, because then things just get more homogenous, and boxers lose their main stand out identity. But I -would- like for them to be more consistent, so that the whole identity of 'boxers having to think ahead and understand the opponent's movements before they happen, for ease of countering' remains true.

Messages In This Thread
Boxer Blues - by PossumParty - 04-01-2023, 03:27 AM
RE: Boxer Blues - by renowner - 04-02-2023, 05:58 AM
RE: Boxer Blues - by Ray2064 - 04-02-2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Boxer Blues - by Poruku - 04-02-2023, 04:43 PM
RE: Boxer Blues - by FatherCrixius - 04-03-2023, 12:25 AM