Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's talk about the bans and GM intervention
Giving time to reflect on actions isn't helpful, if those who are banned were not informed as to what actions lead to the ban.

As far as what my suggestions are:

Unless RL crimes are involved, such as stalking, or sending illicit pictures without permission: Provide detailed evidence/explanations as to what happened. Make effort to hide victims who did not report, but at the same time, don't highlight the harassment of those who did not report.

I have seen so many cases IRL where someone was accused of harassment. I looked into it, and the 'harassment' was just 'having black skin while near a racist'. I have seen claims of harassment raised as a sword pointed against the necks of minorities enough, that my first instinct when I hear such a claim is doubt.

I have ALSO been a 'victim' of a 'harassment campaign' in a different game. I did not feel harassed. I felt the actions of the alleged harasser were reasonable and fine. The administrators disagreed, and acted like I raised a complaint. I did not. I believed that the actions deemed to be 'harassing me' were not harassment towards me, and in fact made the political intrigue within the game better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about the bans and GM intervention - by lordpidey - 04-12-2023, 02:28 PM