Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Youkai Contracts
(05-22-2023, 01:24 AM)Trexmaster Wrote: Continuing on from my suggestion noted in this post here.

Currently, Youkai slots are given every 5 base faith, with a hard cap of active slots set to 12.

Higher base faith will yield you up to 21 slots.

Currently, summoners tend to LE with a high amount of faith to get a significantly higher reserve of Youkai to swap in and out.

My suggestion:

Have the limit of reserve Youkai always be 12, with active Youkai limited as normal (5+ Base FAI/5 max 12).

In addition, Youkai when dismissed will not lose their levels, friendship, or ascension status. Instead they will return at their prior status when reacquired via Youkai statue or summoning house.

This would allow summoners to work toward maxing out every Youkai whilst not needing to have all of them contracted at once, and prevent summoners from being able to pull from the majority of Youkai in the game on demand, while still allowing them to alter their Youkai roster without incurring a steep grind penalty to do so.

This is an alternative I am highly accepting of, as compared to in that thread. I'm not sure if I need to post my points from that thread again since they are reflected here quite well. Since I agreed fundamentally on most things in that thread in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
Youkai Contracts - by Trexmaster - 05-22-2023, 01:24 AM
RE: Youkai Contracts - by Autumn - 05-22-2023, 01:46 AM
RE: Youkai Contracts - by renowner - 05-22-2023, 04:18 AM
RE: Youkai Contracts - by Snake - 05-23-2023, 04:40 PM