Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pseudo-Fleur Feast (Basic Classes)
A lot of people main ghost MOSTLY just for Fleur. So giving rangers and such fleur-tier abilities without costing a class slot sounds like a pretty dangerous idea. That being said. . .

The archer stuff mostly seems fine. Even if archers are fucking GOATED right now. But flatfoot shouldn't be two rounds. The only class that inflicts it is soldier currently. Its a main class skill. And even IT only inflicts it for one round. (Until your next turn.) This should do the same, or not inflict flatfoot at all. Its already moving you away, which is pretty big.

Soldier shield version seems fine.
Soldier Bash version I think is very overpushed. Its a 1m skill that can then inflict knockdown and do severe protection ignoring damage. Costing the enemy 3m for 1m is stronger than fleur as-is. And then it does damage on top of that. If it made chargebash do this, that'd be a lot better. Or just have it raise your parry chance when you inflict a critical until your next turn. Both Demon hunter and Black Knight have parries, tactician is the only one who doesn't.

Hustling blitz i'm fine with, except the twin dance part. Fist weapons already double tap now. Riposte and Rogue's evasion passive is what i'd say is better. (The +5 evade that ignores the cap.)

Bard's is stronger than fleur and i'm completely against that one. Bard is also already extremely strong. A massive fp regen AND 0 momentum cost after you already crit? Way too pushed. Maybe only the FP thing and nothing tied to momentum would be fine.

Mage and curate: No.

SUmmoner: No. They 100% don't need this. If anything it should be a shapeshifter thing, they're the critical focused summoner promotion. They have bloody shift already however, which is already a main class only skill. No such thing is necessary.

I also still don't actually think this should even be done in general. . . Though the Martial Artist one is probably very good for the game, as currently there isn't much reason at all to main the class. The soldier one maybe, also. But black knights are already really deadly, crit a lot, have bonuses to crit, crit from 6 tiles away, and usually end up main classed. So i'm a little iffy on that one.

If it was changed to be a tactician thing, i'd love it. It feels more tactical anyway. Actually incentivizing tacticians to attack with basics and/or use shields.

Messages In This Thread
Pseudo-Fleur Feast (Basic Classes) - by Snake - 05-24-2023, 07:14 PM
RE: Pseudo-Fleur Feast (Basic Classes) - by renowner - 05-28-2023, 06:48 AM
RE: Pseudo-Fleur Feast (Basic Classes) - by Snake - 05-29-2023, 07:07 PM