Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umbrals - The Mechanics
Personally I just think that Corrupted Ink can be an alternative requirement for tattoo traits, where in if you have said trait, then you qualify for the rest of the arcane traits without needing to meet their more harsher stat costs. Most of the interactions with Umbrals are actually quite alright, with Noctis Arcana even leading into some huge spell cost reduction when paired with efficiency traits and/or other FP cost reducing effects such as chain cast, it is within the realm of possibility to get 100% spell cost reduction at night with Umbral and that's...decently scary to think about.

But that's about where the strengths of Umbral end, the +15 Dark ATK is nice but I think Fade Out needs a slight touching up as was brought up. It mostly falls flat due to being a 3m buff, giving it sneak again brings back an old slightly degenerative strategy involving sneak and wide reaching AoEs but its really not all that bad either, still, probably contentious to bring it back anyway.

I could see Umbral complimenting physical builds with access to more rogueish or backhanded passive like backstab damage, better flanking bonuses as well.

Messages In This Thread
Umbrals - The Mechanics - by WaifuApple - 05-28-2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Umbrals - The Mechanics - by Autumn - 05-28-2023, 10:43 PM
RE: Umbrals - The Mechanics - by renowner - 05-30-2023, 05:51 PM