Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?
I think the fact every sl2 race is humanlike is a huge waste. I think the game would be a lot more fun if we had actual monster races. Monstrous homonculi are cool, I see nothing wrong with them. They add complexity to the world. They add new and unique elements to characters. There's a lot of potential there being held back by the setting in my opinion.

I also have to add something. A big complaint you hear about more unique races, i.e. vamp lich dully is that they are not being played well in some way. I think that we need a simple whitelist system that allows more wild races and concepts to exist. Just a way to confirm that someone is actually going to play them properly, at least with fidelity to the lore. Add a whitelist system, make it very quick and simple and let EMs do the approval so GMs dont need to do more work.

Then add actual monster races to the game. I'm talkin goblins, undead, ghosts, shaitan's fully cooked version. Boom, suddenly the rp environment is way more diverse and interesting. Make a race of frickin ice giants that can't understand human language. Minotaurs.

Give me one reason this wouldn't be baller as hell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Toffee

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi? - by Poruku - 06-15-2023, 06:19 AM