Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?
(06-15-2023, 08:12 PM)Turadis Wrote: I've had issues with a lot of Dev's decisions regarding the game over the years, but one thing I've never once judged as anything but completely necessary is the total embargo on anthropomorphic characters. It is, and will always be, an ERP sex thing.

Everyone knows it on some level but it anxious to say it. When someone wants to play an anthropomorphic character, it is nine times out of ten, a fetish thing. They will always try to claim it is not a fetish thing, but it is always transparently a fetish thing. As a game that is already battling to provide a space where plotlines about epic fantasy drama other than alchemizing the beast with two backs can exist, opening the floodgates to a particular community of people invested in making every space they touch an ERP fetish playground bursting with so much sexual harrassment and public indecency that the administration struggles to keep up with it all is a death sentence.
What the actual shit.

(06-16-2023, 02:02 AM)MegaBlues Wrote: [Image: 5jGrTct.png]

It's a slippery slope and everyone knows it., There's nothing more obnoxious than trying to change a pre-established setting to suit your fetish.

This is the most eye roll thing in the world considering what the anime community makes. 

This kind of post shouldn't be accepted in this community.
[-] The following 3 users Like caliaca's post:
  • Balor, i/o, Soul_Hacker

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi? - by caliaca - 06-16-2023, 02:24 AM