Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?
(06-16-2023, 02:02 AM)MegaBlues Wrote: [Image: 5jGrTct.png]

It's a slippery slope and everyone knows it., There's nothing more obnoxious than trying to change a pre-established setting to suit your fetish.

Its not often I look at the forum and feel obligated to reply to something, but dropping attachments with slurs to support your view isn't a good look. It just makes you look ignorant.

Looking at this with a normal person's perspective, someone is making a character with a design in mind. Some things fit the setting, some things don't. It isn't that deep, and it certainly doesn't need to bring up an uncomfortable conversation about sexuality to a thread.

In any case,

I like intelligent monstrous characters, I just think they're neat. Monsterous characters in Pan's Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal, She-rah, Warhammer/Warhammer 40k, Dungeons and Dragons serve strong narrative purposes in storytelling and offer a dynamic that is interesting, whether it derives from their physical attributes or otherwise.
[-] The following 8 users Like Snarky Soujo's post:
  • Balor, caliaca, Dezark, Dystopia, i/o, Imotepchief, Red Witch, Soul_Hacker

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi? - by Snarky Soujo - 06-16-2023, 03:08 AM