Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of "antags" (and conflict?)
(07-30-2023, 06:59 PM)FaeLenx Wrote:
(07-30-2023, 01:13 PM)Skullcatrons Wrote: If someone wants to do their own plots. Or settle a place, or so but can't because someone else doesn't like them! I'm all for regulating role play spaces, but when you're taking essential positions like leaderships on Korvara. You'll just stranglehold a LOT of people's enjoyment.
If you really wanted to strictly regulate your own RP space. There is always That Place.
[Image: image.png]

[Image: cooltext440250700674973.gif]

I think it's odd to say "You can interact with the people of a nation without having to harangue someone personally" because I mean sure you can always just vibe in a city that just so happens to have a leader that doesn't like you, but if you want to: join the government/join the guards/buy land/communicate antagonism/make an influence/etc your likely going to run into the leader who doesn't like you OOCly and your likely going to be forced to talk to them due to their position. Someone prior to joining a leadership position should've asked themselves "Can I handle talking to people I probably won't like" because due to their new position they should've known it's probably gonna happen.

Messages In This Thread
The state of "antags" (and conflict?) - by Poruku - 07-27-2023, 03:08 AM
RE: The state of "antags" (and conflict?) - by 1starbob - 07-30-2023, 08:15 PM