Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak
The effects on special strikes can be either pretty good or pretty meh, that's not what I'm discussing today though, these things are really not great, it feels like they were originally thought up and then had their stops pulled severely as to try and not make them too overbearing, and their itemization support is also very weak and doesn't even support that very well.

The proc chances is what I'm going to be talking about mostly, why is it a proc chance to begin with if they're going to have cooldowns associated to them, there's a bad luck protection system set in place and that's great, but if I have to run up and throw a regular basic attack at something, I'm putting all my eggs into that special strike's basket, I'd simply like a more reliable way to proc it.

The chances of special strikes occuring from base needs to go way up, these need to sort of be a relatively reliable chance of actually happening, there are such cool special strikes that I'd gladly use "Basic Attack" for if I could get them to work properly, but as it stands, they really are not appealing and I turn my head away towards more reliable options instead.

I don't know if I'm being constructive at all with my complaints, to be quite honest I was looking at Gae Baed's special strike and thought to myself "Wow I'd actually love to use that", but testing netted me a proc after like 3-6 rounds, the thing has a 3 round cooldown too so I don't understand why I shouldn't just be able to use it far more reliably.
[-] The following 7 users Like Autumn's post:
  • caliaca, Entropy, K Peculier, MultiWonder, Slydria, Snake, SpaceShibe

Messages In This Thread
Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak - by Autumn - 11-22-2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak - by Slydria - 11-22-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak - by Snake - 11-27-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak - by caliaca - 11-27-2023, 10:46 PM
RE: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak - by Poruku - 11-28-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: Special Strikes Are Kinda Weak - by Snake - 11-28-2023, 05:29 PM