Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperado Stance and Combination Fighter
I use a melee weapon/firearm myself and I can safely say; you kinda don't have much SWA on either if you're trying to balance both so I don't see the logic entirely. Nitrogen Drop has plenty of synergy with Reaver and can even combo into Matador with combination fighter along with being an evade ignore(?).

I'm all for buffing dual wielding, especially this specific scenario since I've been doing it for a year at this point; but removing the damage penalty on desperado solely is just going to add more weird inconsistencies and be overall unintuitive.

Instead, it could just be the first stance shift (once per unique stance) that reduces the penalty from combination fighter by a bit if you quick swap between them. IE: Chaser>Nitrogen Drop>Crashing Bull

While this buffs combination fighter in general, dual wielding builds and gun focused builds will get the most use out of it and I think it'd be a neat way to encourage using all of your stances for offense instead of dipping into a few solely for some utility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperado Stance and Combination Fighter - by Miller - 12-23-2023, 06:43 PM