Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Wyverns
There is a lot of really good and creative stuff here and I love seeing it. After reading it over a few times and briefly touching upon other team members this is what I have come up with:

i)Sub-species: Whilst Sea Wyverns and normal born Wyverntouched do have considerable differences I'd rather them be one and the same race just for the sake of continuity(to be redacted in the unlikely event Dev wants to expand upon races in such a manner). A Sea Wyvern might call themselves such, and believe themselves to be cut of very different cloth, but at their core they are still very much just Wyverntouched that have adapted a bit differently.

ii)Enhanced Swim Speed: Yes. I see no problem approving this.

iii)Aquatic Tail: Yes. I see no problem approving this.

iv)Underwater breathing: No. I'd much prefer them to still be mammalian and require breathable air like other races. They may have an enhanced lung capacity, like a dolphin, turtle, platypus, etc. But they may not be capable of living purely underwater. I'd be willing to give 20-30 minutes of lung capacity depending on how much they move.

As stated, I see no reason that this would change any of Wyverntouched existing racials like poison bite and poison resistance; given sea snakes are possessed of some of the deadliest venom on Earth, and some of the most poison resistant creatures are aquatic animals like eels and snails.

If you have need of any further clarification, go ahead and ask. Otherwise this much of the app is approved.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red Witch's post:
  • Rendar

Messages In This Thread
Sea Wyverns - by Rendar - 11-30-2023, 03:19 AM
RE: Sea Wyverns - by Rendar - 12-07-2023, 05:05 PM
RE: Sea Wyverns - by Red Witch - 02-02-2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Sea Wyverns - by Rendar - 02-02-2024, 03:12 PM