Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aleph the Jammer Slayer says "The Jammer menace!"
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5426#p5426 Wrote:Soapy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:15 pm[/url]"]Ranylyn, you seem to have a seriously unhealthy amount of pent up anger.

Believe it or not, I'm in a very good mood today. This is a little more complicated. Here's why:

For the record, ALL of the below is aimed at the mention of people asking how to get inside Cellsvich. This is not a general blanket statement about the whole community.

I'll be the first to admit it: I'm not that smart. I'm not. I know my intellect is limited. Hell, for all intents and purposes, I "dropped out" of high school (Didn't graduate in my last year, could not return due to getting kicked out of my mother's house and needing to find work.) But at least I try. I poke around. I analyze and extrapolate. When I'm wrong, I admit it. I don't make excuses.

My issue comes from the people who make me look like a genius. I'm not that smart, so why should people be so intellectually inferior to me that it makes me upset? Here's how I see it: If -I- think someone is being a dunce, then clearly their level of stupidity is excessive, since I'm not even holding them to a high standard, you know? I mean, if -I'M- the stupid one, then why are they saying/doing things that even I take one look at and facepalm? I'm not even asking them to be as mediocre as me. I just want them to be... not irredeemably moronic, if that makes sense?

I'll be honest; there were a lot of things I could not figure out on my own in SL2; I could not get inside the summoning house at first, even with "The Contract" since I had unequipped Summoner due to not finding the house right away. Also, my game messed up so the chest on B4 of the Jammer Cavern never loaded, so I couldn't get the chainshot, and I had no idea that there SHOULD be a chest there. And so on and so forth.

But when people ask questions that the in-game text clearly spells out... that's when I go "SERIOUSLY!?" If that makes any sense.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread